Ancient priesthood temples formulated the creation myths which differ from one another on basis of geographic location.
Creation story in Quran is closely related to that in the bible and ancient Iraq civilizations.
And because the scientific account of the beginning of the universe is usually a threat to all religions, Muslim priesthood started camouflaging the mistakes by the last-minute reinterpretation, just similar to other Abrahamic priesthoods.
The detailed account of creation in Quran was Given in Sura 41, verses 9 -12
It reads as follows:
Surprisingly enough , Islamic priesthood sells this myth as a scientific lead and a quranic miracle despite all the mistakes spanning it from the first verse to the last.
Let us point out the mistakes one by one.
- According to this story, Earth was formed at the beginning of the universe, along with its food sources (including of course plants and water ,) and its mountains . The heavens were still smoke when earth, mountains and food sources were completed. This is a single one mistake sufficient to prove Quran mistaken and disprove it being the word of the supposed Creator. That is because when earth was formed it formed after 9 billion years from the beginning of the universe, and almost all known galaxies and stars were already there for billions of years, along definitely with exoplanets in other star systems. the universe essential pillars were complete and nothing needed to be determined in two days after food sources done on earth.
- According to this Quranic myth, mountains, plants and life forms (Aqwat in Arabic) were created before the stars including our sun of course and before all other galaxies and star systems. There was plants and mountains on earth according to Quran before the sun.
- According to this Quranic myth, the period of time required to make Earth, mountains and Earth food sources is three times the period required to make all the rest of the universe. Earth needed 2 days and mountains and food sources needed 4 days, while all the rest required 2 days to be converted from mere smoke to galaxies , stars, exoplanets, moons, black holes, supernovae and anything else out there. The order is a grave mistake where Quran claims that Earth was made at the beginning then the galaxies and stars and everything else, and the other grave mistake was periods of time where the time needed to make the Milky way galaxy and all other galaxies combined together is only 30% of the time required to create earth.
- The myth of 7 heavens was also embraced by the Quran Author. This idea was snatched erratically from the wrong ancient model of Ptolemy. Ptolemy thought that the seven known celestial objects — Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon, and sun — orbited Earth in 7 celestial spheres. the distant stars lie outside the seventh sphere, Earth is in the center of the universe, did not move at all. This wrong model was adopted by priesthood temples and passed on from a priest to another until it reached Mohammad to appear in Quran as the 7 heavens.
- Another mistake is that, this myth states that every illuminating object in the sky is a lantern to throw at devils. and they are present only in the nearest heaven, and they were created only at the last hours of the sixth day after the earth , its mountains, and its food sources.
- This myth tells that the universe started with high order and design with a creator who made it organized from the beginning in Earth and 7 heavens. While science (entropy principle) tells us that our universe started in very high degree of disorder and order appears only after millions and billions of years. At the beginning we had only energy. Initial matter was just plasma where particles cannot combine to form even atoms, then order appeared when the temperature decreased. Stars and galaxies appeared within the first billion years But Earth waited until the end, after 9 billion years, when every thing else is already teaming up the space.
- The earth is equivalent to heavens in all Quran, implying that it is bigger than stars and Sun etc,
- For the Quran, the universe formation was completed in six days. But the universe formation was not completed yet upto this moment and there is no place for six days. Six days period is a superstitious myth of the priesthood in all ages.
- According to this myth, Earth has mountains and food sources (Aqwat أقوات) before every thing else in the universe except smoke, while earth was initially a liquid ball of fire without any mountains and it took almost a billion years for the crust to cool down and basic life forms to appear. In addition to that Sun, our galaxy, billions of stars , other galaxies all preceded earth, not only its food sources which are dependent on the sun. In fact, earth formation was violent and not designed and ordered as the Quranic myth tells us at all.
- The Islamic priests are trying to introduce a number of meaning-repair and word-twisting to camouflage these evident mistakes. Examples of their text last minute repairs are the following: day does not mean day but it means millions of days, but how many days a day mean? some say one thousand years, and some say 50 thousand years. Again the universe was not formed in 6000 years or in 300000 years. The second famous last-minute repair is that smoke means the molecular disk and the rest of the universe (other than earth) was formed from molecular disk. But the rest of the universe was not formed from a molecular disk, the molecular disk is not smoke, and it is earth(and planets) that were formed from a molecular disk not the rest of the universe, and when earth was formed every thing else was not a molecular disk, almost all galaxies, most star systems were in action.
Molecular disk is the source of all elements in planets including earth, but Quran says earth and its mountains and food sources were completed while every thing else in the universe was smoke. The mistake cannot be repaired but they have no much of choice here.